The Fruit IPM Program utilizes a proactive, holistic approach to pest management. The program works to increase knowledge and utilization of the latest IPM techniques, including cultural practices, alternative pest management tools, understanding pest and beneficial life cycles, impacts of a changing environment, and more.
Online Resources for IPM Grape Production in the United States
- Cool Climate Grape Production (Vermont)
- Grape IPM in the Northeast (Cornell)
- NE Wine grape growers resources (Massachusetts)
- Pennsylvania & New York Pest Management Guide for Grapes
- Pennsylvania Wine Grape Network (PSU)